As women age and transition through menopause, weight gain is often their biggest challenge. Body shape shifts and women find themselves gaining weight differently.
Self-esteem becomes an issue as they look back at pictures of 10 years ago. It’s difficult to understand why past solutions won’t work. The issue is that their body chemistry has changed and there are a few moving pieces to find a tailored solution.
One connection to each person’s journey is mind-set, as many have been down this road before only to re-gain all the weight and more. Shifting our limiting beliefs will assist with mindset. We need to believe in the ability to reach our goals and stay grounded in success.
Challenges that are best addressed are as follows:
- Bad habits that are wired into our sub-conscious
- Self-sabotage or judgement if one day goes sideways
- Fear of the scale
- Lack of confidence in our ability to reach goals
It’s important to recognize also that weight loss during menopause is not a race to the finish line. Its time to release the unwanted weight and establish a reasonable, sustainable lifestyle for continued success. Its not about losing 10 lbs to fit into your dress for an upcoming wedding! Strong women eat well to also improve their health.
It’s very important to ask yourself WHY?
- Why do I want to eat healthier?
- Why do I want to fit into smaller clothes?
- Why do I want to look better?
- Why do I want to shift my self-esteem and self-image?
- Why do I want to be more confident?
- Why is this so important?
- What aspects of my life is it affecting?
It is key for women is to establish a positive relationship with their body through acceptance with the understanding that changes can be made. A positive mindset will unlock the key of self-judgment and bring confidence forward.
Avita Health Hormone Balancing Package
It's Time to STOP Suffering and Start Feeling Amazing. Menopause can be a scary and confusing time, full of embarrassing, frustrating and exhausting symptoms. But it doesn't have to be that way for you anymore.